£10 + postage (standard)
£7 + postage (solidarity copy)*
Unlike the vast, unknowable underworld, the field in which human activities take place is but a thin film on the Earth’s crust. Delving towards telluric intensities, SUBTEXTS is a collection of geopoetic, sublithic writing – an earthward analytical offshoot exploring Nature’s underbelly and its chaotic psychic propensities. Poetry, art writing and essay come together in this mysterious anthology, to give silhouette to what lurks beneath.
FORTHCOMING JANUARY 2022
1. Preface: Cryptolithic Passions by Robin Mackay
2. cc: Chislehurst Cave by Siegrun Salmanian
3. Calc by Alasdair Milne
4. Conduit by Elaine Tam + Arthur Gouillart
5. The Phantom Cave Snail by Silvia Bombardini + Siegrun Salmanian
6. Exhuming Shadows by James Hendrix Elsey
7. Bunker by Elisina de Zulueta
8. Infranoia by Will Jamieson
9. Plughole by George Finlay Ramsay
10. Disinterred Distortions by Giles Thackway
11. Subterranean Cinematic Landscapes by Guillermo Fernandez Alvarez, Sanjita Majumder + Siegrun Salmanian
12. egg — cave — o — by Eloise Bennett
13. Watcher of the Hour by Silvia Bombardini
Cover design by Mikey Wallace.
*discounted copies available for those in need! Please specify when getting in touch.